Welcome to our practice website
Welcome to Chapelfield Medical Centre, providing primary care for Wombwell and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer. Please be aware we are a Training Practice.
Register for Online Services by filling this form out and handing into reception. You will be able to book appointments and order repeat prescriptions.
View Chapelfield Medical Centre's mission statement here.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|GP Surgery Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 to 18:00|
Tel: 01226 752361
Chapelfield Medical Centre
Dr Mistry's RetirementWe would like to invite everyone to share in our thanks and well wishes for Dr Mistry, who, after 21 years of exceptional work, is retiring from Chapelfield Medical Centre. He has tirelessly worked to improve both patient care and the wellbeing of the community in Wombwell/Barnsley. We are thankful for everything you have done Dr Mistry and wish you all the best in your retirement. You will be missed by all staff and patients alike.
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
Search local services in your area
- Don’t sit on your symptoms 05/06/2020
- Mental Health Resources 07/05/2020
- DoctorLink 01/05/2020
- Candle Light Competition 24/04/2020
- Chapelfield Rainbow Wall 22/04/2020
- Chapelfield is Open Easter 2020 06/04/2020
- Statement from Chapelfield regarding COVID-19 02/04/2020
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATED 31st March 2020 12/02/2020
- New SMS Provider 06/11/2019
- Trust chief nurse administers first Oxford coronavirus vaccine 04/01/2021
- PHE updates green book with chapter on new Covid-19 vaccines 30/11/2020
- Nursing Times survey reveals views on flu and Covid-19 vaccines 03/11/2020
- Warning against further health visitor and school nurse redeployment 09/10/2020
- Take part in the Nursing Times survey on flu and Covid-19 vaccination 02/10/2020
- Give nurses ‘easy access’ to flu jab during shifts, says RCN 28/09/2020
- ‘Vital’ for nurses to take up flu jab this year, warns CNO 16/09/2020
- Concerns at dismantling of public health body in midst of Covid-19 18/08/2020
Asked for a callback?
Please ensure your phone is switched on and you answer the call. Failure to do so will finish your callback as 'Did Not Answer' and you will need to contact the surgery again.
Don't sit on your Symptoms
Chapelfield Medical Centre is still open and ready to help. Click here for more information.