Welcome to our practice website
Welcome to Chapelfield Medical Centre, providing primary care for Wombwell and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer. Please be aware we are a Training Practice.
Register for Online Services by filling this form out and handing into reception. You will be able to book appointments and order repeat prescriptions.
View Chapelfield Medical Centre's mission statement here.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|GP Surgery Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 to 18:00|
Tel: 01226 752361
Chapelfield Medical Centre
Welcome to New StaffWe would like to welcome Dr Edgar and Dr Teesdale to the Chapelfield team.
Search local services in your area
- Don’t sit on your symptoms 05/06/2020
- Mental Health Resources 07/05/2020
- Candle Light Competition 24/04/2020
- Chapelfield Rainbow Wall 22/04/2020
- Chapelfield is Open Easter 2020 06/04/2020
- Statement from Chapelfield regarding COVID-19 02/04/2020
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATED 31st March 2020 12/02/2020
- New SMS Provider 06/11/2019
- Government says England could become first country to prescribe e-cigarettes 29/10/2021
- New ‘vision’ launched for school nursing services in England 26/10/2021
- Nurse backs appeal to boost CPR skills among minority ethnic communities 15/10/2021
- Hampshire drops plans to cut 47 public health nursing posts 14/10/2021
- Public health nursing groups welcome retention of chief nurse 12/10/2021
- Charity nurse director flags ‘decline’ in people accessing needle exchange 28/09/2021
- Petition on health visiting sparks ‘disappointing’ government response 24/08/2021
- School nurse sounds alarm over planned cuts to Hampshire nursing services 18/08/2021
Asked for a callback?
Please ensure your phone is switched on and you answer the call. Failure to do so will finish your callback as 'Did Not Answer' and you will need to contact the surgery again.
Don't sit on your Symptoms
Chapelfield Medical Centre is still open and ready to help. Click here for more information.